On Thursday, June 30, the Ukrainian Economic Resistance Forum will be held in the format of online conferences on the Zoom platform. Please register here.
The aim of the forum is to promote the recovery and development of Ukraine's economy during the war, increase international economic pressure on the aggressor, the formation of visions and tools for economic recovery after the war.
Organizers of the forum: investment platform InvestForum UA and the National Investment Council of Ukraine.
10:30 - 11:00 Registration of event participants on the Zoom platform. The technical aspects of working online
11:00 - 11:10 Opening of the forum. Welcome speech of the organizers:
• Mykhailo Korylkevych, Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Chairman of the Ukrainian Cooperative Federation, President of the Ukrainian Lime Industry Association.
• Halyna Yanchenko, the People's Deputy of Ukraine, Secretary of the National Investment Council of Ukraine, Chairman of the Temporary Special Commission of the Verkhovna Rada on Protection of Investors' Rights.
11:10 - 12:30 Session 1. Ukrainian business and volunteering during the war. Panel discussion. Working language: Ukrainian
• Roman Vashchuk, Business Ombudsman in Ukraine, Ambassador of Canada to Ukraine (2014 - 2019). Сonfirmation is pending
• Fedir Serdyuk, Founder of FAST, participant of the Ukrainian list "30 to 30" of the Forbes
• Oleksii Kovalenko, Founder of Epicur
• Pavlo Ovchynnikov, Co-Founder of Kiddisvit
• Anna Bilyk, Co-founder and Director of the Freedom and Humanity Foundation.
Vadym Zadorozhnyi, Managing Partner of OD&D Organizational Design Agency
Oleksandr Lisovskyi, Head of the Investment Department of the Family Dairy Investment Project
13:00 - 14:00 Session 2. International assistance projects for NGOs, communities, and businesses. Presentations and speeches by representatives of international donor organizations and foundations. Working language: Ukrainian.
• Mykola Steblianko, Past Governor of District 2232 Rotary International in 2019/2020, Public Image Coordinator of Rotary Zone 21A
• Maksym Boroda, UNDP Project Manager, Strengthening Ukraine's Micro, Small, and Medium Business Membership Business Associations. Сonfirmation is pending.
• Volodymyr Vlasiuk, Director of Ukrpromzovnishekspertyza, Member of the Presidium of the CCI of Ukraine, Chairman of the Committee on Industrial Modernization at the CCI, Co-Founder of the Center for Economic Recovery, Adviser to the Committee on Economic Development of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
• Markiian Datsyshyn, Senior Strategic Planning Consultant for the Swedish-Ukrainian Project "Support to Decentralization in Ukraine";
• Andrii Dranchuk, the Mayor of Khotyn. Confirmation is pending.
Oleksandr Gladunov, Vice President of the Ukrainian Marketing Association
Maksym Shvets, Founder of VICTORY consulting
14:30 - 15:30 Session 3. Diversification of Ukrainian business during the war: experience and opportunities. Panel discussion. Working language: Ukrainian.
• Borys Shestopalov, Co-Owner, and CEO of HD-group
• Zhanna Kapitsa, Co-Founder, and Chairman of the Board of IT.Cluster Transcarpathia
• Taras Parandii, Owner of the brand Smoky Meat from Taras
• Oleksandr Nesterov, Founder of the FINKA COFFEE Trading House.
Taras Dumych, Managing Partner of the Wolf Theiss Kyiv office
Volodymyr Zelenchuk, Head of the AGRO BUSINESS CREDIT Credit Union.
16.00 - 17.30 Session 4. The economy of Ukraine and international cooperation in wartime. Increased resistance and pressure on the aggressor. Panel discussion. Working languages: English. Simultaneous translation English-Ukrainian
• Andrii Gunder, President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine. Confirmation is pending
• Sergio Maciura, President of the Brazilian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Innovation
• Oleg Prokhorenko, McKinsey & Company
• Giancarlo Rocco, Doctor of Economics, Director of Economic Development and International and Institutional Relations at Paraná Invest
• Norbert Neuhaus, Deputy Mayor of Trier (Germany)
• Anatolii Amelin, Co-Founder and Director of the analytical center "Ukrainian Institute of the Future"
Vladislav Burda, Founder, and Owner of RedHead Family Corporation, President of the FBN-Ukraine Family Business Association
18:00 - 19:30 Session 5. Prospects for economic recovery in Ukraine. Speeches by representatives of the government, international organizations, and experts. Panel discussion. Working languages: Ukrainian, English. Simultaneous translation
• Halyna Yanchenko, the People's Deputy of Ukraine, Secretary of the National Investment Council of Ukraine, Chairman of the Temporary Special Commission of the Verkhovna Rada on Protection of Investors’ Rights
• Anna Yurchenko, Deputy Minister of Infrastructure for European Integration
• Serhii Tsivkach, Executive Director of UkraineInvest. Confirmation is pending
• Andrii Dligach, Doctor of Economics, Futurologist, Chairman of Advanter Group, Co-Founder of the Center for Economic Recovery
• Valeri Kulitski, Managing Partner of Baltic Partners.
Yaryna Boychuk, CEO of Lviv Business School of the Ukrainian Catholic University
Participation is free for registered users. Registered participants will receive a link to online events. More information.